Thursday 26 February 2009

The Beginning

What is a labour of love and what is Replay ?

A labour of love may be defined as something you do for its own inherent pleasure or for the good of others - http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/222400.html

Replay by Ken Grimwood is the best book I have ever read - http://www.sitestalk.net/Authors/index.php

This blog was intended to write a sort of sequel or to get some ideas towards this from anyone caring to comment. News is a change of plan, no one can do this, and Ken sadly passed away during the writing of his sequel, so instead I will just read the rest of Ken's books, and keep writing my own, which seems to work for me in pen and ink only!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. REPLAY is awesome!
    Tonya - San Jose, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tonya, have you read any of Ken Grimwood's other books, I have recently read Breakthrough. Not expecting much, as most reviews I read put Replay away better than his other books, I was pleasantly surprised and loved Breakthrough just as much as Replay. I now have all his six books, one scooped from eBay in Australia to complete my set and cant wait to read them all - but will have to until I get the time. Sean

    ReplyDelete